DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Video, New Mini, New to Videography

Razor62

Reactions
Hi folks! So I've been into this drone fltying / aerial photography thing for about two years. I bought a Zoom 2nd hand from a friend two winters back and caught the bug. Now I own about a dozen of these marvelous flying machines. My newest aquisition is a Mavic Mini and I wanted to share this video that I put together with some of the footage that I've gotten with it in my first few flights. I'm very new to this stuff so go easy on your crtiques. LOL!
Seriously though, I'd appreciate your feedback, good or not so good so that I might learn how to improve.
Enjoy!

Seriously this was pretty good, the video was playing at 4K and it looked nice for being up scaled on youtube. If I could make one suggestion when your close up on the subject go even slower so it stays in focus .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal

Seriously this was pretty good, the video was playing at 4K and it looked nice for being up scaled on youtube. If I could make one suggestion when your close up on the subject go even slower so it stays in focus .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal
Thanks very much Phantomrain! I'll remember that tip. Appreciate your taking the time to respond.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Very nice. My only suggestion would be to do more pullbacks increasing altitude at the same time. Would have been nice to see some more of the surroundings. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing more. ?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thanks Capt! That's an easy one...I'll be sure to include more of those manuevers.
Whatabout shortening them, up some? Is 5 minutes too long for the average attention span? That was reccomended to me by a friend with more experience.

Thanks Capt! That's an easy one...I'll be sure to include more of those manuevers.
Whatabout shortening them, up some? Is 5 minutes too long for the average attention span? That was reccomended to me by a friend with more experience.
Five minute max for a very good video. With several ‘Wow’ moments. Half that time will keep their attention. Keep it up, have fun.

Reactions: Dbez1
If it ends up being a long-worthwhile video, you could always feed it to us slowly over a few days or weeks. Shorter videos to keep attention. Good luck

Reactions: Dbez1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spshow