DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Back with another boat video, 64' Motor Yacht

AlecGB

Reactions
Hello again! I hope everyone is having a good year so far. It's been a while since I've posted an update so I'm very excited to share this video. I got some new equipment & tried some new editing techniques in this one, so I dare to say it's one of my best yet. We just finished a handful of projects so I'll have more videos to share soon

I hope everyone enjoys & as always if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll make sure to reply to everyone. Thanks for watching!

Great video, nicely done!

Reactions: sarahb and AlecGB
Hello again! I hope everyone is having a good year so far. It's been a while since I've posted an update so I'm very excited to share this video. I got some new equipment & tried some new editing techniques in this one, so I dare to say it's one of my best yet. We just finished a handful of projects so I'll have more videos to share soon

I hope everyone enjoys & as always if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll make sure to reply to everyone. Thanks for watching!

Beautifully done! What equipment do you use for the on deck clips?

Reactions: AlecGB

Nice job! All the cost of equipment and time gaining skills really pays off.

Beautifully done! What equipment do you use for the on deck clips?
I use a Lumix S5 on a DJI RS3 Pro gimbal with a mix of 24-70mm & 12mm lenses

Nice Job on the video.
Thank you! & thank you for watching

Nice job! All the cost of equipment and time gaining skills really pays off.
Every tax season I get amazed at how much I spend on equipment. Really hoping that I can save more this year, but then my laptop is getting old and it's probably time to invest in an actual editing machine. On the skills side, I've really gone from nothing to something, couldn't agree more on the payoff from both investments. Thank you for the kind words & for watching the video!

I use a Lumix S5 on a DJI RS3 Pro gimbal with a mix of 24-70mm & 12mm lenses

Thank you! & thank you for watching

Every tax season I get amazed at how much I spend on equipment. Really hoping that I can save more this year, but then my laptop is getting old and it's probably time to invest in an actual editing machine. On the skills side, I've really gone from nothing to something, couldn't agree more on the payoff from both investments. Thank you for the kind words & for watching the video!
The gear isn't inexpensive, but your talent and hard work deserves the best tools! Your technique is absolutely flawless. All that over ester work makes my knees weak.........;)

The gear isn't inexpensive, but your talent and hard work deserves the best tools! Your technique is absolutely flawless. All that over ester work makes my knees weak.........
Thank you so much!! & thank you for watching :)

Last edited:
Very well done! Did you have to pay the seagull @ 1:29 extra for the cameo appearance? 🤣

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400