DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New York

IMG_0438.JPG My Magic Hangar is located in:
Rosendale NY.Great Cliffs in New Paltz Ny. Near by
I have an electric fat bike that I ride in the snow and up in the mountains and on the beach. I have a lot of work in New York ,Westbury, Coney Island,Albany,Ct.,East Hampton ny. - and would be glad to meet other Mavic Pilots!
I mounted my iPad and controller on the handlebars so that I can access the joysticks if need be - while the drone is filming and following me in Active Track - or Follow Me Mode.

Reactions: Crocket1158
Well today is the 6th and as promised by DJI and FedEx the Eagle has landed. Time to charge up the batteries and the phone and get some stick time on this Alien [emoji89] Craft in between the snow flakes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Have fun fly safe....

I'm in NYC on Wednesday's lol.. but live in Philly! Trust the process!

I fly mostly in Brooklyn sometimes in manhattan depends...

We have 8 members flying Mavics and are flying tomorrow at the NJ Drone Academy for our Sunday Fly-In. I know it's Super Bowl, but some of us prefer to fly drones (-: Wrap up well and bring your 'babies' for an afternoon of flying.
NJ Drone User Group

Hey guys just signed up. Will be getting my Mavic pro this week. Looking for some other drone owners in NYC/Brooklyn. For those who fly in Brooklyn, where do you fly. Just wondering because every app I check says everywhere is a no fly zone.

Hi bifuteki,
I fly at my at my club SRW in Brooklyn by the VZ. Must be AMA to fly at field.

Have fun fly safe

Correct you have to have an AMA! I fly their all the time! Perhaps one day we can head out I'm always down!

Correct you have to have an AMA! I fly their all the time! Perhaps one day we can head out I'm always down!

FYI the Club operates and maintains the field.

FYI the Club operates and maintains the field.

I know the group and good friends with some of them.

There are times when I go there to fly without them being their.

Thanks.

Looks like no flying with all the snow:(

Maybe once the weather takes a turn we should figure out a good location for a meetup.

Anyone have suggestions? There are some parks in the Buffalo area if you aren't afraid of flying over the river

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580