DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie From Philippines

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in North Texas!

Isn't it great to be able to get photos and videos you could only dream of before? I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Can't beat the price, either. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Thanks for joining our ranks!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Hello New here from Philippines , I was a former member of sister website of yours , the phantom pilots . i had to sold my phantom in favor of DJI Mavic Air 1. It was a good drone but its time to upgrade on something that can be easily carry when travelling. nonetheless, it was a good drone to fly! Hope i'm welcome here :)
Welcome from Detroit.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello New here from Philippines , I was a former member of sister website of yours , the phantom pilots . i had to sold my phantom in favor of DJI Mavic Air 1.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

If you scroll down through the various Sub-Forums, you will find one dedicated just to the Air 1. Enjoy!

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1