DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Shropshire, UK

Ed-209

Reactions
Hi everyone. Really glad I found this forum – very active and knowledgeable. Good to get a perspective from other parts of the world too.

I’m in Shropshire, England. A very rural county situated (for those not familiar) roughly between Wales to the west and Birmingham to the east.

I’m a first-time drone pilot and my new Mavic 2 Zoom just arrived yesterday, quicker than I expected actually – at the time of ordering, the delivery date was quoted as 6-8 working days but it arrived in half that time which was a nice surprise.

I’ve been busy doing all the familiarisation, activation, charging and firmware updates so, weather permitting, my very first flight will be tomorrow morning – fingers crossed I don’t bin it first time out

Hi everyone. Really glad I found this forum – very active and knowledgeable. Good to get a perspective from other parts of the world too.

I’m in Shropshire, England. A very rural county situated (for those not familiar) roughly between Wales to the west and Birmingham to the east.

I’m a first-time drone pilot and my new Mavic 2 Zoom just arrived yesterday, quicker than I expected actually – at the time of ordering, the delivery date was quoted as 6-8 working days but it arrived in half that time which was a nice surprise.

I’ve been busy doing all the familiarisation, activation, charging and firmware updates so, weather permitting, my very first flight will be tomorrow morning – fingers crossed I don’t bin it first time out

enjoy check and double check mate and welcome to mavic pilots

Reactions: Ed-209

Howdy from Wyoming @Ed-209 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello from Charlotte, NC! I lived in Ludlow and Aston-On-Clun for a few years. Very pretty part of the country. I am sure you will have ample locations to fly from.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

I’ve taken my first few flights now, just in the back garden which, luckily, is quite large, and I’m super impressed by how stable and controllable the Mavic is.

I’m keeping it in Beginner mode for the time being and just concentrating on developing my flying skills for now – as the orientation of the Mavic changes, it would be all too easy when trying to avoid an obstacle, to move a stick in the wrong direction and cause the very crash you were trying to avoid!

So training, training, training before I get into the complications and opportunities of the camera – but that’s no hardship – I’m loving this thing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661