DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Sin City (Las Vegas)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: livinginsin
Welcome from Georgia, the Peach State. I was in Vegas about 10 months ago attending the USN Gathering yearly event during July. Got to see David Copperfield do his UFO magic show which was pretty cool and got my taste of an In & Out Burger for the first time and wasn't impressed.

Crazy thing...we have never seen David Copperfield! In all our years here, we should really go see him before he retires!! The In & Out down by the strip isn't that good; heading further west on Sahara & Hualapai there is a really good one! If you come back, give it another shot. Things seem to be better the further away from the strip you go. :)

Reactions: MavicMikeK
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum, taking my family to Vegas in August for my 50 anniversary any suggestions on where to fly my Mavic Air? Also any help with restaurants or shows would be appreciated. If you need a spotter for a day let me know. Fly safe?

Crazy thing...we have never seen David Copperfield! In all our years here, we should really go see him before he retires!! The In & Out down by the strip isn't that good; heading further west on Sahara & Hualapai there is a really good one! If you come back, give it another shot. Things seem to be better the further away from the strip you go. :)

Thanks for the tip on the In & Out I will try the other one. Yeah, David is looking pretty old, I was a little shocked when I seen him myself but his performance was still amazing. He was quite the legend in his time.

I've been flying my Mavic Air about four or five months, still trying to get comfortable. A near crash still has me skittish.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy.
From a “neighbor” in the AZ desert.
Enjoyed the vids in your other recent post,

Welcome to the forum, taking my family to Vegas in August for my 50 anniversary any suggestions on where to fly my Mavic Air? Also any help with restaurants or shows would be appreciated. If you need a spotter for a day let me know. Fly safe?
I'm not from Las Vegas, but when we visit, we always go to Peppermill for breakfast. Also, I recommend renting a car when you go. It's easy to get around and there's so much to see off the strip. One of my favorite places to visit is Mt. Charleston, about 45 mins from the strip. Great views and hiking trails. It would be great for a drone in my opinion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111