DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Sydney excited about Mini 2!

Any specific recommendations or links greatly appreciated.
well i've had a real good run with RiseAbove (Rise Above | Buy Commercial & Custom Drones Online - DJI Drones Australia). Others have commented on justdrones Hobby | Just Drones (yeah i know in Vic)
Also check out FaceBook groups:-
DJI Owners of Australia
Drones Australia
DJI Owners Australia - No Sheriffs

Try this search link: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...AhXEyDgGHVRKCrYQBSgAegQIAhAq&biw=1276&bih=615

I'm sure others will jump on board & assist.

G'day all!

I first dipped my toe into drones when my son received a drone from Kmart at Christmas. It was super difficult to use and a real pain to recharge after just 5 minutes of use!

I have been researching the DJI Mavic Mini but wasn't sure about the enhanced wifi connectivity in areas where there is lots of domestic wifi in use.

Even so, I was about to buy the Mini Fly More Combo from JB HiFi when I did I google search and heard that there was rumours of a Mini 2 being launched in November.

Imagine my excited when I found out today that the Mini 2 launch is imminent and that its a step up on the already-great Mini.

I'm super excited about it! Does anyone in Australia know when it might be available for purchase and at what price?

Also, grateful for any links to videos or info for beginners. Keen to get into drones with my son. Also, anyone used it to analyse their golf swing out on the golf course?!

Cheers, twobob
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy the Mini 2 if you decide to get it, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: twobob and Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123