DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from The Bay area

drive3r

Reactions
I am new to Drones, and Mavic is my first serious drone. Before this I did some practice with cheap mini drones you find online. No gps, no fancy FPV, just seat of the pant controls.
Now I have decided to upgrade to a Mavic. Hoping to connect with the community here and also learn about safe flying areas.

Bay area we are pretty much limited to the Baylands park, and one location does get boring. Hope to find some nice beach nearby where flying is not banned. With winter coming in fewer tourists on the remoter beaches I hope!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I am new to Drones, and Mavic is my first serious drone. Before this I did some practice with cheap mini drones you find online. No gps, no fancy FPV, just seat of the pant controls.
Now I have decided to upgrade to a Mavic. Hoping to connect with the community here and also learn about safe flying areas.

Bay area we are pretty much limited to the Baylands park, and one location does get boring. Hope to find some nice beach nearby where flying is not banned. With winter coming in fewer tourists on the remoter beaches I hope!
Howdy from Wyoming drive3r, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe