DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from the SF Bay Area

MaviColumbo

Reactions
Hi everyone!
Just got my MM this weekend. Absolutely love it! The only drone I flew before this is a Tello; which is a great little trainer IMHO.
Enjoying getting to know the MM, but it seems my edition of the DJI Fly app doesn’t have alll the controls that I’ve seen available on many YT videos that I’ve watched. Specifically, the menu to adjust some of the camera controls. I currently have no ability to access dronie features, etc. Any thoughts on how to do this. We tried to update the firmware, maybe it didn’t work?? My screen looks simpler than the one I’ve seen in the videos. I’m pretty sure this won’t be an original request, any direction to previous threads to cover this topic would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this for me!
Happy Flying, Jim

Hi everyone!
Just got my MM this weekend. Absolutely love it! The only drone I flew before this is a Tello; which is a great little trainer IMHO.
Enjoying getting to know the MM, but it seems my edition of the DJI Fly app doesn’t have alll the controls that I’ve seen available on many YT videos that I’ve watched. Specifically, the menu to adjust some of the camera controls. I currently have no ability to access dronie features, etc. Any thoughts on how to do this. We tried to update the firmware, maybe it didn’t work?? My screen looks simpler than the one I’ve seen in the videos. I’m pretty sure this won’t be an original request, any direction to previous threads to cover this topic would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this for me!
Happy Flying, Jim
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

My screen looks simpler than the one I’ve seen in the videos
You're likely watching videos that show DJI GO being used. DJI GO cannot be used with the Mavic Mini.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
And if you haven’t yet, recommend reading the full online only 60 page DJI manual for your drone... link and a lot of info is on the page below.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54