DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Toronto

UVStudio

Reactions
I recently got myself the M2P in Toronto. Had a few chances to fly it - it's been fun so far. Edited a video a few days ago:

I had the Phantom 2+ some years ago, but the image quality was never satisfactory as I have professional ambition so I never did much with it... now the hard case that came with it is probably a more valuable resale item than the 2+ itself. (Anyone wants a Phantom Vision 2+, let me know. I can sell it for cheap)

The weather has been wet and windy and will remain so here for the next little while. I'll try to fly it whenever I can. Eventually I'll brace the cold and hopefully get some white winter footage done.

Also, love to connect with local drone hobbyists.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: UVStudio
I recently got myself the M2P in Toronto. Had a few chances to fly it - it's been fun so far. Edited a video a few days ago:

I had the Phantom 2+ some years ago, but the image quality was never satisfactory as I have professional ambition so I never did much with it... now the hard case that came with it is probably a more valuable resale item than the 2+ itself. (Anyone wants a Phantom Vision 2+, let me know. I can sell it for cheap)

The weather has been wet and windy and will remain so here for the next little while. I'll try to fly it whenever I can. Eventually I'll brace the cold and hopefully get some white winter footage done.

Also, love to connect with local drone hobbyists.

Thanks
Howdy from Wyoming @UVStudio , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d