DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Hangar 360 question

I'm currently using an iPhone 7 plus

But hopefully tomorrow iPad mini 4

My nickname was an old gamer name I used to use about 20 years ago, it kinda stuck. But, yeah, it was from Boney M track

20 years ago? Hmm... I wonder how much of a small world this is...

Twenty years ago last month (literally!), some friends and I setup an online gaming company, we started off hosting just QuakeWorld servers, then went on to Q2, Q3, etc as time went by.

What's the chances of you having played on one of my servers? Ever heard of Games Inferno? :)

</offtopic>

Reactions: Mavic
Hehe, alas no. I was a Call of Duty fanboy.

Hosted a large UK based community for the first ever Call of Duty that came out on PC ~10k members

Those were the days.

It has only been a couple of years ago that I stopped playing tbh, gave my xbox one to my son and moved on to more grown up persuits such as flying drones hehe

Reactions: superdave5050
Still no feedback from Hangar..... and my ticket has been cancelled by the support........

If you have the photos on your sd card, you can use one of several Apps/Programs to create your panorama

For Windows - Microsoft ICE is good (free)
For MAC - Hugin is good also (free)

Yes maybe I will check this.... but looks complicated to use such program .... but thanks for your advice Ras !

Have to follow this, I just got Hangar 360 but haven't used it yet. I'm hoping ya'll get things worked out. If mine works or not tomorrow I will post my experience

Mine worked. The first attempt to upload it sat at 71% and failed. I waited about 2 minutes sent it again, it went through. I would say about 5 minutes later it was ready.
Hangar 360 Photo

Apparently Hangar technicians are working on the pano stuck in processing or unable to process. Will keep you posted....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU