DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Lesson

Before you fly again, you should read the manual & watch a batch of Youtube videos on your drone. You are endangering yourself, your wife & your neighbors by not learning everything you can before you fly. I don't mean to sound mean but, REALLY, what were you thinking by not knowing the first thing about launching your drone? IMHO!..... ? o_O?

If that was written for a P3, it has flaws.

Low Battery warning is adjustable in app. It's just a warning, no action taken.
RTH is variable depending on conditions. If you're far enough, it will trigger even before Low Battery setting.
Critical Low Battery setting is adjustable in app, but no lower than 10%.

There's no such thing as sport mode on a P3. Sport was introduced in P4. Besides, sport mode speed is not used with RTH, actually slower.

There's a difference between cancelling a mode, which I agree you can't do with critical battery landing and overriding its effects with the sticks.
With the M2, the critical battery 10% autoland is defeatable with left stick ascension still possible, until one battery cell drops below 3.0V, which is a full 2 minutes past 0% remaining battery! Don't panic. Just give it full forward left stick, and fly on back home. I usually hand catch at around 0-5% remaining battery to extend flight times. However, I have successfully flown as long as 1.5 minutes past 0% with no damage to the battery!

Then we agree. So many have stated you can't stop autoland, not even countering descent or lateral movement, which you actually can do.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming