DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm waiting on my very 1st Mavic to arrive in the mail from amazon. I decided to join this forum to get great advice and ideas on using my new Mavic. I look forward to being here.
Welcome fellow Jerseyite.

I Want to thank everyone for all the welcomes to the group since I joined a few days ago. Thank you all.

Welcome to the new guy! Lots of great information and discussions. Take advantage of the search tool which will provide most answers to your questions. If you pursue shooting video, be sure to check YouTube for cinematic drone flying!
Thank you

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm waiting on my very 1st Mavic to arrive in the mail from amazon. I decided to join this forum to get great advice and ideas on using my new Mavic. I look forward to being here.
Wise choice to choose this forum...I too am a newb and only joined a week or so ago.
I can't tell you how much I've already learned...these guys really know their stuff and don't seem to mind sharing their knowledge and advice.

Reactions: E90RAW
Wise choice to choose this forum...I too am a newb and only joined a week or so ago.
I can't tell you how much I've already learned...these guys really know their stuff and don't seem to mind sharing their knowledge and advice.
I appreciate it, thank you

Reactions: E90RAW
I'm still learning about my Mavic air. I was curious to know what do you guys set your battery low warning to. Mine is set at 30 percent before it warms me of low battery level. Should I raise or lower that, or is that ok? Check out some of my footage youtube (JSKenterprise) I'm new at this, please leave me some tips.

I'm still learning about my Mavic air. I was curious to know what do you guys set your battery low warning to. Mine is set at 30 percent before it warms me of low battery level. Should I raise or lower that, or is that ok? .

I use 30% for first warning, 20% for 2nd.
That’s on my M1P.
I’m usually landing between 15% and 20%.

When the first one goes, I’m usually then considering things like completing any particular vision of like to get, how far away / how high I am, what the wind direction and speed are and how thymes might affect flight time to home point.

Reactions: L.Bro
I use 30% for first warning, 20% for 2nd.
That’s on my M1P.
I’m usually landing between 15% and 20%.

When the first one goes, I’m usually then considering things like completing any particular vision of like to get, how far away / how high I am, what the wind direction and speed are and how thymes might affect flight time to home point.
Thanks for that info

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and advice on the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev