DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Robb1971

Reactions
New to all of this. Just purchased a Mavic Mini, and instantly spent another couple of hundred on incidental accessories. Guess I shoulda purchased the Fly More with bundle, but, as I’m sure you’re all aware, this is really fun, and I’m afraid I may have found a new addiction! I’m looking forward to asking a lot of dumb questions, and maybe a few legitimate ones!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas, USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be put off by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Be aware that the Mini doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones, so be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over the Great Lakes area. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

Hey Robb, welcome, from another new Mavic Mini owner. I've had mine for a little over a month and learning more every day! Use the search tool at the top of the page for issues and answers. Any issue you may have has (probably) already been asked and answered by others. Look forward to seeing some photos and footage from you, if you feel inclined to post 'em. Happy flying

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs