DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newby

BazK

Reactions
Hi
Iam Baz from St Helens in England UK. iam a brand new Newby to this forum. Iam 59 years old and just bought my first drone to play with. I've got a few questions to ask but thought I would introduce myself first. If anyone could point out a few tips on how to use this forum I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance Baz

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

The Search Icon can be your best resource!
1663687837510.png

Hello from the Crossroads of America BazK.

Nice to meet you Baz. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum Baz, I'm just down the road on the edge of Manchester :) Enjoy the forum, good folks and lots of helpful advice, and enjoy your drone flying..

Welcome!
As far as using the forum, I sugges start by looking for the forum sections that interest you, focusing on which drone you're flying. Scan the topics in each to see if there is anything that you might think you could get something out of. There is literally TONS of information on just about anything on DJI drones.

Which drone are you flying?

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Iam Baz from St Helens in England UK. iam a brand new Newby to this forum

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Since you live in UK, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check to ensure these are current.

I understand you do not have a DJI Drone, but flying drones, no matter what make must obey the same laws, so here is some guidance for you. But don’t go too far, you might decide to get a DJI drone and we will be right here…

I would advise you to google search your home area with drone is the search…

Here are some to get you started….

Happy Droning…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
As dirkclod said, search the forum (use key words) and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998