DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newer pilot in Ohio

HTNFSH

Reactions
I've been flying for a few years. My 1st drone was 3dr Solo, which I still have. Didn't know they were basically defunct at the time of purchase. Since then, I picked up a Mavic 2 pro for some personal projects. I really enjoy flying, but haven't done anything with videos yet. One thing I would like to do is switch out my phone (android) for a small iPad like device for easier viewing.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland HTNFSH.

One thing I would like to do is switch out my phone (android) for a small iPad like device for easier viewing.

I've been flying with a Wi-Fi only mini 4 for the past three years and the DJI Go4 app (Spark) and the Go Fly app (MA2) run on it, but I'm thinking about purchasing a mini 5 because of it's processing power.

I recently watched a video about the mini 5 and it was able to edit 4k video easily. It was suggested to purchase an Apple pencil to accent the mini 5 if video editing.

Happy shopping and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I've been flying for a few years. My 1st drone was 3dr Solo, which I still have. Didn't know they were basically defunct at the time of purchase. Since then, I picked up a Mavic 2 pro for some personal projects. I really enjoy flying, but haven't done anything with videos yet. One thing I would like to do is switch out my phone (android) for a small iPad like device for easier viewing.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from the north shore, I'm in Lakewood. Get the Smart Controller you will not regret it, that is what I use with my M2Pro. Come up and fly some time.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I still use the iPhone as it’s always with me anyway and one less thing to carry if I’m tramping/hunting. A sun shade works well to see the screen better.

Cleveland flyer here, similar scenario as yourself. Quite the avid flyer, just recently passed my 107 so thinking of turning this passion to some profit. Would love to fly sometime and kick around ideas.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro