DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newer pilot Jacksonville Florida

HKduval904

Reactions
Just introducing myself to this forum. I’m Lucas, automation engineer, and just got my first DJI product about 3 weeks ago Mavic pro platinum.

I have flown fixed wing airplanes and some remote control helicopters in the past.

Excited to be here and lend any info I can. One thing I can say is the ease of flying the mavic. Unfortunately for me I fell victim to complacency and had my first crash last night. Clipped a tree, motors turned off, nose first 40 foot down into concrete.

I will be posting more in the crash section as I need help troubleshooting some issue I’m now experiencing.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Just introducing myself to this forum. I’m Lucas, automation engineer, and just got my first DJI product about 3 weeks ago Mavic pro platinum.

I have flown fixed wing airplanes and some remote control helicopters in the past.

Excited to be here and lend any info I can. One thing I can say is the ease of flying the mavic. Unfortunately for me I fell victim to complacency and had my first crash last night. Clipped a tree, motors turned off, nose first 40 foot down into concrete.

I will be posting more in the crash section as I need help troubleshooting some issue I’m now experiencing.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Where in Jax are you located?

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your mishap, ope you get in the sky soon. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome neighbor your not to far from me .your your going to love this forum the people here are amazing if you need help with your drone just ask and you shall receive. Sorry to hear about your crash .hope everything goes well greatings from Ormond beach Florida.stay safe hope your flying again soon God bless

Welcome to the forum !!! I am from Tallahassee FL !!!
Sorry to hear about your crash. If you need help try www.djidroneservice.com that are approved vendors in this forum, very fast and reasonable prices. Contact @djidroneservice i believe they give free estimates.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS