DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nice Extended Joysticks for Smart Controller

Apocalypso

Reactions
Very happy with these extended joysticks for the Smart Controller! They're adjustable. These help you make less drastic moves, smoothing out turns, etc. Especially helpful when doing video and not in tripod mode. PolarPro makes similar ones for some of the other remotes, but not the S.C.

I have no relation to the seller, but they're available here if interested. FYI!
SC Extended Joysticks

Last edited:
Reactions: tleedom
Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
Very happy with these extended joysticks for the Smart Controller! They're adjustable. These help you make less drastic moves, smoothing out turns, etc. Especially helpful when doing video and not in tripod mode. PolarPro makes similar ones for some of the other remotes, but not the S.C.

View attachment 72055

I have no relation to the seller, but they're available here if interested. FYI!
SC Extended Joysticks
Are the smart controller sticks different than the non smart controller?

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member

View attachment 72055

SC Extended Joysticks
Are these stick available for MP SC?

While no where near as finished and elegant as these, the joystick threads are the same as the "lanyard" holes at the bottom, so you can purchase any length 4m screws to use as joysticks. (g) I guess you could also screw on a few bolts at the top to make a longer/larger "push" surface.

Reactions: hactick and Carb63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705