DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Battery Status Indicator

JohnFW

Reactions
Flew my Macic Air 2 for the first time 2 days ago. Surprisingly, there is no battery status indicator on the Samsung Tablet that I used. No indicator for the Drone battery nor Controller battery. The App Version is 1.6.4. Can anyone help with this?

I read a really great topic on moving my DJI App and Album to the external MicroSD Card to save internal storage. I am using two Samsung Tablets to fly, the Galaxy S2 only has 3 GB Ram and 32 BG Storage, so I tried it, but because my MicroSD Card is slow, the DJI Fly App failed and I had to reload the App, one of the symptoms was the loss of the Battery status indicator... Along with the Three Dot Menu) top right), the Go Back Arrow (top left), and the Attitude/Map (bottom left).

My other tablet is the Galaxy A8, but since it has 4GB Ram and 64 GB Storage, I did mess with it…

By the way, lots of other members who did this, using fast MicroSD Card had no problem at all.

That's all I've got, other than reloading the App…

Good Luck!

I read a really great topic on moving my DJI App and Album to the external MicroSD Card to save internal storage. I am using two Samsung Tablets to fly, the Galaxy S2 only has 3 GB Ram and 32 BG Storage, so I tried it, but because my MicroSD Card is slow, the DJI Fly App failed and I had to reload the App, one of the symptoms was the loss of the Battery status indicator... Along with the Three Dot Menu) top right), the Go Back Arrow (top left), and the Attitude/Map (bottom left).

My other tablet is the Galaxy A8, but since it has 4GB Ram and 64 GB Storage, I did mess with it…

By the way, lots of other members who did this, using fast MicroSD Card had no problem at all.

That's all I've got, other than reloading the App…

Good Luck!
Thanks for your response. I am using the Samsung Tab S5e. I forgot to mention that I am not getting the " Low Battery Warning". But I get "The Aircraft Will Return To Home In 10 Seconds". I don't believe that has anything to do with the Samsung Tablet. Hope someone can help me find a solution to this problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N