DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No dji 4 on tablet?

Same issue here. Wish they could get a stable app working.

They want you to buy Apple. It is seamless on my iPhone. But I can’t afford an iPad right now. Maybe I’ll find a used one somewhere. I’ve tried 3 different Android devices now. All no go. Even that some of the tablets on the recommended list on this site don’t really work. One example is the Amazon fire HD 8. It is on the list but when I search through this site people gave horrible reviews. And of course my wife’s first GEN iPad won’t support it. It has to be newer. That GoPro karma drone is looking better every day. I still have another week or two where I can return my Mavic

Reactions: RazorKQ
It seems to work on my Motorola Droid Maxx just fine. I wanted my tablet for better video. Bought the shade and mounting system before I tried it out...mistake. This tab has such a nice screen I was excited to try it out. Very disappointed with the results. Ugh.

The 7" Huawei T3 works perfectly with 4.1.9 but any version newer results in pixelation/lag.
Might want to try that before you give up.

The 7" Huawei T3 works perfectly with 4.1.9 but any version newer results in pixelation/lag.
Might want to try that before you give up.
That is the last version I tried. Still no go. Tnx for the suggestion though.

I ended up returning this one and I did what I said I wasn’t going to do and got an iPad. I found one for cheap. I don’t regret it. It’s perfect. No lag. No issues. I’ll never buy anything android again. And this is coming from someone who’s only owned android since they came out up until this last phone and tab.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karchuandiong