DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No dji 4 on tablet?

Howcroft22

Reactions
Been trying to talk to anyone who has this tablet. It’s a nextbook ares 8 Not getting any response. One guy said in an order form that he has it and it works great for his Mavic. I don’t understand how considering when you going to the play store there is no DJI GO 4 app. Only the old dji go app. Pretty aggravated.

Attachments

• F6F7AC29-5AC7-4DE9-B539-B8BDF3A648CA.jpeg
    F6F7AC29-5AC7-4DE9-B539-B8BDF3A648CA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 44
Which tablet are you using?

You can also download the DJI GO 4 APK files here and sideload them like this.

181AF62A-C107-4E41-9023-4BC0FC9CB0BD.jpeg Look at this. I swear dji does what ever they can to make life hard so you have to buy their over priced products. Apple tabs, dji goggles. So over this.

You'll either need to sideload DJI GO 4 (as I suggested above) or use a different mobile device. I keep a list of recommended and commonly used mobile devices here.

Once you get DJI GO 4 up and running, you might also want to consider implementing these settings to ensure your Android device is running as efficiently as possible.

You'll either need to sideload DJI GO 4 (as I suggested above) or use a different mobile device.

I keep a list of recommended and commonly used mobile devices here.

Which i did. I have a tab s. And the camera has a lot of lag. Crazy pixilated. But of course on my expensive Apple phone it’s seamless. I will return this drone before I buy another expensive tablet just for one app.

What Android version are you running on the tab? You could check out LineageOS and see if they have a newer version of Android for that device.

Which you shouldn’t have to jump through hoops like that just to get an app to work
I hear you. It's just something that needs to be done when running devices that don't have great specs.

Which version of DJI GO are you running on the tab S?

662E8F4B-4180-4DA9-8001-ADE6BC025D05.png
I hear you. It's just something that needs to be done when running devices that don't have great specs.

Which version of DJI GO are you running on the tab S?

Just download the latest after doing factory reset. Still doing this.

Try installing DJI GO 4.1.15.

Hello all,... Anyone know how to download DJI GO 4 to an IPad 3 running version 9.3.5,...? Thanks either way.....

Check out this post. That might be worth a shot.

Thank you msinger.... I'll check it out. Appreciate the help...[emoji106]

Same issue here. Wish they could get a stable app working. I did all the setting changes on the TAB and still ended up whacked.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty