DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"No Drone Zone" posters in Italy, how legally binding are they?

Commercial delivery service ≠ person flying a drone
Perhaps. I didn't check the law. Wouldn't surprise me that *someone* would create a law to differentiate the type of drone that flies over private property, as if the property owner can look at the window and see a drone illegally flying over his property but it's ok since the owners are from a commercial delivery service. You know, kinda like those no trespassing signs where you can't come thru a door that's marked no entry no trespassing if you are wearing all green clothes but if you are wearing all brown (UPS) then come on in. I understand there are exemptions by law such as if you are wear all blue (law enforcement in the course of their duties) but I've never heard of a commercial business exemption unless amazon worked out some sort of deal. Again wouldn't surprise me because we all know the airspace is freezing out recreational flyers to allow commercial flyers their space. This is the EU so yeah, I guess anything is possible. Not that anyone asked but this would never fly in the US. Still, my guess is Amazon service actually never got past this which is why there will *not* be amazon commercial delivery service in Italy this year. Government regulations always get in the way of the free market especially when it is excessive and has nothing to do with safety.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n