DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Fly Zone Database Upgrade Issue

Sneakygoat

Reactions
Hi all,

Haven't flown my Mav in awhile and finally have some free time to do so.

Just fired her up to do any necessary firmware upgrades (there was one that installed fine) and now it tells me I need to update my No Fly Zone Database. I do so and it downloads 100% but then as it applies the update it gets hung up at 20%. I have restarted twice and yet it still does the same.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Yep mine does exactly the same thing.

Hi all,

Haven't flown my Mav in awhile and finally have some free time to do so.

Just fired her up to do any necessary firmware upgrades (there was one that installed fine) and now it tells me I need to update my No Fly Zone Database. I do so and it downloads 100% but then as it applies the update it gets hung up at 20%. I have restarted twice and yet it still does the same.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Yep, I'm having the same issue.

Same problem here - quickly show 10% then 20%... forever. Restating, rebooting etc does not help. Switching to my second device (from iPhone to iPad) doesn't help either. Once I uploaded the latest DJI Go 4 app, when updating the readout now show 1%... 2%...3%... with eventual success (okay it did hang around 38% but hitting Continue once it immediately completed to 100% and started up!) So it was definitely the fact my DJI Go 4 first needed updating to get the Mavic to itself update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro