DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No gimbal dial and can't change mode!

Lurch003

Reactions
Hi guys
Does anyone have any idea if there's something wrong, or is it me?!! If it is something wrong, maybe how to fix or if it's a fault?

Happened a few times when flying that the Mavic mini won't allow me to change mode and either gets stuck on where it's on, or just says n/a. No amount of touching the screen or selecting a different mode in settings does anything.

Also, the gimbal dial disappears and no matter what I try, it won't reappear. Again, tried in settings, reset, touching screen but can't for the life of me get it back.

Managed to test it a bit today with airplane mode both off and on, but doesn't seem to make a difference. Recorded the screen to try and show you what I mean

Hi guys
Does anyone have any idea if there's something wrong, or is it me?!! If it is something wrong, maybe how to fix or if it's a fault?

Happened a few times when flying that the Mavic mini won't allow me to change mode and either gets stuck on where it's on, or just says n/a. No amount of touching the screen or selecting a different mode in settings does anything.

Also, the gimbal dial disappears and no matter what I try, it won't reappear. Again, tried in settings, reset, touching screen but can't for the life of me get it back.

Managed to test it a bit today with airplane mode both off and on, but doesn't seem to make a difference. Recorded the screen to try and show you what I mean

This happened to me also, had to land the drone and reboot drone and controller.

Never happened to me before the new app update.

I have the same problem
there had something for updated (fly safe), after that, I changed the battery and everything was fine

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leon90