DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No longer on Members Map

I have never noticed that feature till you pointed it out. However I am not listed on there either. Maybe it does not show up the person logged in?

I have never noticed that feature till you pointed it out. However I am not listed on there either. Maybe it does not show up the person logged in?
I'm logged in and I show up. Is there a setting to turn on/off in your account? There's a bunch of settings in there.

I had no idea there was a Member's Map LOL!! @clackey

I didn't know about this until I read this post. When I checked, there are no members marked on the map.

ETA, must be some privacy thing with my work computer. Tried it on my iPhone and I can see members on the map.

Last edited:
Ya, there are lots of members on the map but not all of them. And yes, it is by IP which isn't ideal, especially with mobile networks that might not be accurate.

It is probably best to use the location that the user entered or have them place themselves on the map manually if they want to be listed as privacy concerns can be an issue here as well.

Where does one find the members map?

Accessible via the "Members" main menu item from the "Member Map" submenu.

Looks like there are some recent updates to other mapping options so I'll check into those this week.
I had mentioned some time ago about the one created in the Autel forum. It was Ideal. Make it a sticky and whoever wants to put their pin on the map can do so themselves.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu