DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No mention of DJI's teaser of something new coming March 2?

Kyle76

Reactions
I got an email this morning from DJI about a new launch on March 2. Can't tell much other than the landing gear will have a vertical string of navigation lights from top to bottom. The backlit photo doesn't give much else away, other than it looks a little taller and more rounded on top than an Air 2.

Might this be the FPV drone?

Did you watch the Intro Video? It was an FPV view of a drone flight doing rolls, etc. What could it possibly be?

I got an email this morning from DJI about a new launch on March 2. Can't tell much other than the landing gear will have a vertical string of navigation lights from top to bottom. The backlit photo doesn't give much else away, other than it looks a little taller and more rounded on top than an Air 2.
I got one too. No idea what it is!?

it can only be one of two things really ,the new FPV drone that has been so widely mentioned and even displayed on certain web sites to tease us
or it has been a very carefully executed ploy by DJI to fool us and is really a new so called Mavic 3 , we will have to wait till March the 2nd to find out

Hmm... what could it be... ;)

1614216572299.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentry