DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No more video from the Drone to the tablet & Phone

Psyphilo

Reactions
Hello,
After my SD recognition by the drone problem - miraculously avoided even if I do anything, I meet with a new problem with this (censored) drone. :mad:

What I don't understand : last time, everything was perfect. 2 weeks after, this problem appear. I am always very careful with the drone and the remote... Batteries are OK and full charged.

The last very boring problem : the Drone camera is inoperant in both Samsung S7 Edge and Huawei M3 tablet (bought for the drone !)
I try different cables, in each connectors of the remote : nothing.
These two terminals works also perfectly.

The WiFi connexion between the remote and the drone is OK : the drone flight... but I bought this drone to make videos !

I try to uninstall/reinstall the soft on both phones : idem --> the problem is the same.
Your help will be appreciated, because I don't know what to do....

Thank you in advance

Hello,
After my SD recognition by the drone problem - miraculously avoided even if I do anything, I meet with a new problem with this (censored) drone. :mad:

What I don't understand : last time, everything was perfect. 2 weeks after, this problem appear. I am always very careful with the drone and the remote... Batteries are OK and full charged.

The last very boring problem : the Drone camera is inoperant in both Samsung S7 Edge and Huawei M3 tablet (bought for the drone !)
I try different cables, in each connectors of the remote : nothing.
These two terminals works also perfectly.

The WiFi connexion between the remote and the drone is OK : the drone flight... but I bought this drone to make videos !

I try to uninstall/reinstall the soft on both phones : idem --> the problem is the same.
Your help will be appreciated, because I don't know what to do....

Thank you in advance

Hi. If You did any updates in mean time. There’s your problem mate. Updates very often causing problems. Specially with android.

If you update anything you must in turn update everything. Software and firmware. On the AC, the RC , and the phone./ tablet

Thank you for these answers. If anyone think that is normal to reset everything...
"Updates very often causing problems. Specially with android".
"The WiFi connexion between the remote and the drone is OK : the drone flight... but I bought this drone to make videos" and not to be harrassed by software " anormally made by DJI !
My choice (and I assume it completely is Android. Probably 70 to 80% of the DJI users are like myself in Europe !
Am I obliged by constraint to buy a IOs phone ?
What is your opinion ?

Did you see what ALL the users think about the DJI 4 application for Android ? Is DJI devoted to Apple, or ? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Honestly, I'm an Android Guy and currently I'm using a Note 8 as my phone. Until recently I was using a nexus 7 with the Mavic without to much of an issue until recently. It started acting up on every flight no matter what I did. A couple days ago I went out an bought an Ipad mini 4 and have not a single issue with connection or otherwise. It connects to the drone within seconds and is smooth as silk.
I'm pretty pissed I had to go out and spend so much money on something to dedicate to just a drone. It's the first Apple product I've ever owned...I mean forced to own..Hahahaha!

Thank you for these answers. If anyone think that is normal to reset everything...
"Updates very often causing problems. Specially with android".
"The WiFi connexion between the remote and the drone is OK : the drone flight... but I bought this drone to make videos" and not to be harrassed by software " anormally made by DJI !
My choice (and I assume it completely is Android. Probably 70 to 80% of the DJI users are like myself in Europe !
Am I obliged by constraint to buy a IOs phone ?
What is your opinion ?
You can do whatever you want. Make whatever choices you want.
Most android people are android people only because they dont want to be apple people. It has very little to do with one outperforming the other. All the android people I know are happy with having to figure out how to make their phones do things the way they want, and dont want any manufacturer telling them how to do it. Most of them are pretty tech savy. Rooting, re configuring, disabling, enabling.......
If this is NOT what you like, then Maybe you aren't an android person anyway?
I too was once an Android junkie. Then I got tired of the constant attention that android devices need to keep up with tech.
Apple and IOS just works..... Like it or not, it requires NO alterations or modifications to work.

Last edited:
If you update anything you must in turn update everything. Software and firmware. On the AC, the RC , and the phone./ tablet

Exactly why I have not updated anything on my AC, RC, Tablet Go app, Assistant, anything from t opening the box and activating it and buying the Care/Refresh bits over 1 year ago. and guess what?

Not a hiccup, zero NFZ issues, zero distance/height issues, zero camera/gimbal issues, zero disconnects.

And I don't need no "Boomerang" flight mode used as bait to do any updates, I just fly the pattern myself...

I think it's a roll of the dice the way the updates were/have been coming out and then you also start to see all of the "hobbling" actions going on.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78