DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No USB A Interface On Bottom Of MM Controller!

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just a reminder to folks that want to use a IPad mini, tablet or other larger monitor.
Be sure to get the appropriate adaptor or cable as needed.
If you find a good deal on fleebay or amazon, please share. ;)
I would hate to see the look on the faces of you folks that notice that the USB A interface plug is not on the bottom that so many of us use for the older Mavic line and other DJI remotes.
360D8D65-5033-4DBE-B689-01D75DDE2C32.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod
My solution for now, until I see what msinger suggests. Pulled out of the phantom box.
View attachment 84585
From the P4 no doubt. I thought the same thing too! It can be done, but it would be nice to have just one cable made long enough for the purpose.

i have purchased a cable from thors drone world micro usb to lightning for my MM, $15 plus $8 standard shipping, i have the same one for my MPP with the standard usb that plugs in the bottom of the controller they are great cables and have never had any issues at all

Reactions: kidroc
If you have different devices with different connection types, then get a micro OTG adapter. Then use any standard A data cable you want.

I'm using this 12" RCGEEK cable with my Apple devices:

1574220859660.png

I purchased that exact cable and it did not work with my iPad 5th gen or my iPhone 7. Both work perfectly with the supplied DJI cable. I got a replacement and had the exact same problem. No connection at all. What could I be missing? Can anyone recomend another supplier? There are many but choosing one that’s reliable seems challenging. Thank you.

I purchased that exact cable and it did not work with my iPad 5th gen or my iPhone 7. Both work perfectly with the supplied DJI cable. I got a replacement and had the exact same problem. No connection at all. What could I be missing? Can anyone recomend another supplier? There are many but choosing one that’s reliable seems challenging. Thank you.
got mine from thors drone world works great

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaffainNL