DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No vision

Buks

Reactions
No vision op mavick pro after software update, tried everything thing but nothing, all shows normal on star up, please help ?

No vision op mavick pro after software update, tried everything thing but nothing, all shows normal on star up, please help ?
It is a mavick pro with sc and use a iphone 6, did work very well after software upgrade but after a few days when i want to fly again thete is no vision, did downgrade it but to no avail, on startup everything is normal, no faults but no vision ?

You used “SC” which usually refers to the DJI Smart Controller and thus no phone needed. The SC is used only with the Mavic Pro 2 (zoom or Hasselblad) not the Mavic Pro. So I’m still not sure exactly what your system is. A Mavic Pro with an iPhone 6 is what I used two years ago before I bought the MP 2 with SC.

You used “SC” which usually refers to the DJI Smart Controller and thus no phone needed. The SC is used only with the Mavic Pro 2 (zoom or Hasselblad) not the Mavic Pro. So I’m still not sure exactly what your system is. A Mavic Pro with an iPhone 6 is what I used two years ago before I bought the MP 2 with SC.
Sorry i am still very new to this, I bought the mavick pro combo with it’s remote control and uses the iPhone 6 with it, hope this helps, thanks for your interest in helping

So now we have the MP attached to the iPhone. When you’d say no vision do you mean you DO see all the aircraft data on the iPhone like the number of satellites GPS vs ATTI mode etc but you DO NOT see anything through the camera? Or is the iPhone just blank? What was the update? The phone, the controller or the aircraft? Have you tried a different cable to connect the controller and iPhone?

So now we have the MP attached to the iPhone. When you’d say no vision do you mean you DO see all the aircraft data on the iPhone like the number of satellites GPS vs ATTI mode etc but you DO NOT see anything through the camera? Or is the iPhone just blank? What was the update? The phone, the controller or the aircraft? Have you tried a different cable to connect the controller and iPhone?
I have downloaded the dji assistant 2 on my computer, then upgraded my aircraft and remote controler from version 01..04.0400 to the latest 01.04.0500, it worked after that, pictures were taken as well videos, a few days later when switch on the screen is black, cant take pictures or videos, however everything on the remote control shows normal, attimode, satellites forward vision sensors, downward sensors all is working. All shows normal, did try another cable nothing!! Fly normal as if nothing is wrong just no picture or video function, have downgraded it again to version 01.04.0400 but stiil the same!! No picture!! Dont know what else i can try ??

In the camera settings there is Camera settings reset. I pressed this and the video returned. I had bought a new camera sensor just in case but it was not necessary.Mavic Pro Camera settings reset.jpg

Attachments

• Mavic Pro Camera settings reset.jpg
    Mavic Pro Camera settings reset.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki