DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NOOB from Southern California

TooTall

Reactions
I wanted a drone forever to document my architectural design process but couldn't justify the cost of the decent camera carrying drones... Enter the Mavic Mini. So far so good and excited to learn from you all.

Any "Must Watch" YouTubers for the new guys on here?

When I was starting out I found Ken Heron’s YouTube videos fun and informative. Welcome to the group!
Blue skies...

Reactions: TooTall
Onward and Upward.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

When I was starting out I found Ken Heron’s YouTube videos fun and informative...

Thanks so much, I'll check it out!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

rec read the full, only online manual from DJI:

Definitely a great tip I'll get on it. Also, I bet Arizona is beautiful to fly through... I can imagine the shots you get right above the tall cactus.

Reactions: Skyflyer129
Thanks so much, I'll check it out!

Definitely a great tip I'll get on it. Also, I bet Arizona is beautiful to fly through... I can imagine the shots you get right above the tall cactus.
Arizona is pretty good for aerial vids... editing 6 hrs of film from 5 different trips up into the Superstition Mountains. Check this one out on the Santans... 2-3 miles straight south of my house...

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum! :)

Arizona is pretty good for aerial vids... editing 6 hrs of film from 5 different trips up into the Superstition Mountains. Check this one out on the Santans... 2-3 miles straight south of my house...
Thomas still waiting to see the Superstition Mountains . . . the Santans were/are beautiful!!

Any "Must Watch" YouTubers for the new guys on here?
Welcome to the forum TooTall . . .there are too many to name. Most of them have different styles covering the same content. It's easier to search YT for Mavic Mini then start watching . . . one of them will connect with you on some level. The best knowledge base is right here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada