DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

I didn't mean on everything just this video. You post good stuff just so you know. I enjoy the videos ya make...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'd love to know what you mean by "high on horse s~%t" everything in that video was truthful.....Was it one of my best video's no but it is what it is.

BTW I don't take anything personally on the internet otherwise, I wouldn't put myself out there like I do. I'm always up for constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: spiderpig
I'm ok with Saturday if what works for people. I might be a bit tired since I have a show the night before, but I'll be good on four hours of sleep.

@spiderpig Would you rather go for 6:30am on Sunday?

I'll have to cut out by 8am either day with how far it is for me to drive.

@spiderpig Would you rather go for 6:30am on Sunday?

Either day is fine. I have to be at the theatre at 12:30 each of those days. Thankfully the theater is a 20 minute drive from that Park.

Only concern is that most parks aren't technically open until sunrise. But I'll see of their website as any rules on that.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Either day is fine. I have to be at the theatre at 12:30 each of those days. Thankfully the theater is a 20 minute drive from that Park.

Only concern is that most parks aren't technically open until sunrise. But I'll see of their website as any rules on that.

Don't see anything on there website. Also noticed no mention of RC vehicle use limitations. From your map, I see the police station is just down the street. If it's going to be an issue, well find out quick; or if you don't mind maybe stop by and let them know we plan to be down there to get a few photos and video of the sunrise and do a bit of flying just in the early part of the morning. What you think? Saturday works.

Don't see anything on there website. Also noticed no mention of RC vehicle use limitations. From your map, I see the police station is just down the street. If it's going to be an issue, well find out quick; or if you don't mind maybe stop by and let them know we plan to be down there to get a few photos and video of the sunrise and do a bit of flying just in the early part of the morning. What you think? Saturday works.

There's an RC group that flies there occasionally so they are used to it. I fly my drones there every now and then, even on the populated side (getting shots of my kids). They are pretty cool cops for the area. Looking at the park website the party opens at sunrise. So maybe we should move it to 7 am since sunrise is at 6:50 and we'll have an hour of magic light to film with.

There's an RC group that flies there occasionally so they are used to it. I fly my drones there every now and then, even on the populated side (getting shots of my kids). They are pretty cool cops for the area. Looking at the park website the party opens at sunrise. So maybe we should move it to 7 am since sunrise is at 6:50 and we'll have an hour of magic light to film with.

Shall we say Saturday then?

Hey Roy, send me some GPS coordinates to the park please.

Btw, anyone have Monday off? Looks like this whole weekend is going to be nice weather including Monday. I have off for Presidents day...and wasn't really going to do any shopping.

There the park next to you. Let me talk with the wife and kids, since it'll be so nice outside maybe they can come as well and even the dog since there is a dog park there. Or maybe even Warminster again since it's bigger and has a dog park and playground for kids.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada