DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

I was able to fly last weekend at Peace Valley Park after calling all the airports/heliports that was in the area. I was a kind of hesitant to fly a little longer because I am not sure if the park allows it or not. Also, it was my first time flying outside my neighborhood so I was kind of worried. But it feels good after that experience and watched some of the clips. Will be back there in the next few days.

I was able to fly last weekend at Peace Valley Park after calling all the airports/heliports that was in the area. I was a kind of hesitant to fly a little longer because I am not sure if the park allows it or not. Also, it was my first time flying outside my neighborhood so I was kind of worried. But it feels good after that experience and watched some of the clips. Will be back there in the next few days.
I checked state parks that allow flying and I didn't see Peace Valley as one of them. Did you notify the park?

I checked state parks that allow flying and I didn't see Peace Valley as one of them. Did you notify the park?

Peace Valley Park is not a state park. I tried calling the number of the park office few days before and on that day but no one was answering.

This is one of the park that other pilot recommended here so I tried it.

Just an FYI, there tends to be a mating pair of Bald Eagles that nest at that park and the rangers try to keep people from disturbing them.

hi. Noob here I live in newtown bucks county and I am looking for cool places to fly. And would like to meet up with some people too!
Just to be upfront I have a 3dr. Probably have a mavic one day!

I'm from Forest City. Just north of Scranton. I just got my Mavic a few days ago and I love it.

I'm in Carbondale this weekend! Any tips or favorite spot in this neck of the woods? ... thunk I'm driving to Heart Lake later (to go to the vet, but will still bring Mavi)

Hey Guys!
A couple of us are going to be meeting up at Warminster Boro Park this morning (Sunday 6/25) and flying whatever we have. Sorry for the late notice!

Bump. Hey everyone. Im from langhorne and looking for local parks, etc.

I just picked up an inspire1 and mavic pro. Im considering getting 107 since it’s been >15 years since I last flew a real plane :). Ive gotten into photography in the past few years and looking to expand a bit

Bump. Hey everyone. Im from langhorne and looking for local parks, etc.

I just picked up an inspire1 and mavic pro. Im considering getting 107 since it’s been >15 years since I last flew a real plane :). Ive gotten into photography in the past few years and looking to expand a bit
Let me know if you find a good spot I live in the Yardley Morrisville are.

Hello - I'm new to the DJI Mavic Pro - my question is this - I'm looking to purchase the above mentioned drone, but I see that my Android phone is not listed as one of the "tested" models with this drone. SOO.... I was wondering, is there anybody close by me who actually has this drone that I could see if my phone connected to it without any problems before I spend the money on buying one? I live in Northeast PA - near Wyalusing / Towanda to be specific. I've researched online and see where some people say they have not had a problem with it (I have a Droid Turbo), others say no. So I'd like to test it out first before laying out that kind of money... Thanks for any replies. :)

And incidentally, I'm not asking to fly the drone because I wouldn't want to make a mistake and crash a $1,000 drone when it didn't belong to me - just would like to see of there was any connectivity issues. Thanks!

Bucks county here...right outside of philly

Croydon, there is a field right next to my house. But lately i have been flying at neshaminy park and the ranger has been cool

Sooo im thinking if some of you guys want to meet up we should since soon its going to be pretty **** cold out. (Doesnt stop me) I'm pretty good at flying actually very good I could help the newer guys i fly rc heli's also. We should set something up! Maybe hatboro, warminster, bensalem, I'm sure there is somewhere to fly!

Our group flies most weekends sometimes close to NE Penn or in fairly easy driving (i.e. rt80 or rt78) - Tomorrow, due to the TFR restriction, we're flying near Trenton and Sunday near Parsippany (close to rt80/280). Other times we're close to New Hope.. Please come join us at any of our events: http://alturl.com/ejqrx

Out in the Country Panarama.jpeg

Panaramic from Mavic

Last edited:
In the Saylorsburg-Brodheadsville area. Just got a Mavic Pro last week. Looking for places to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21