DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

Great meeting the 2 of you today. Next time I'll bring all my toys for Mike to play with.

I wish I could of made this today! We should set up the next meet soon! I am up in the Scranton, Wilkes-Barre area, but will come down. I am also in the NJ air National Guard, down at Mcguire Afb a weekend a month.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Here's a video of the footage I took today:

Had an awesome time and I'm already thinking of better shots to get next time.

Some pictures from the meetup. I created an album for it...but not sure how to share it on here.

Reactions: Anthony Viscomi
Hey guys. Just checking in. I'm in Perkasie, bucks county and got my Mavic Fly More Combo last week. I would love to meet other local pilots. I go to the Poconos on weekends in the summer. Never been up there in the winter time. Maybe I should!!!

Reactions: spiderpig
Hey guys. Just checking in. I'm in Perkasie, bucks county and got my Mavic Fly More Combo last week. I would love to meet other local pilots. I go to the Poconos on weekends in the summer. Never been up there in the winter time. Maybe I should!!!

From The Scranton area, but grew up in East Stroudsburg in the Poconos. It gets frigid!

Reactions: PLlava01

Welcome! Haven't been to the poconos in awhile. Might wait until it warms up a bit though. Last time I was up there was for paintball and I still have PSTD when my wife asks me to paint something.

Reactions: PLlava01
A buddy of mine lives in Perkasie. Went out there a couple weeks ago with my P3S and took some footage of Lanape Park. We sometimes take our dog there to the dog park.

Here the footage:

Awesome video. I can actually walk there from my house but I'm too lazy to do it so I drive... lol!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143