DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

Awesome video. I can actually walk there from my house but I'm too lazy to do it so I drive... lol!!

He lives across the street from there in a new development. Keeps trying to talk me to move there. Told him it ain't happening with a mortgage, a wife, and two daughters. But it is a nice area there.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

He lives across the street from there in a new development. Keeps trying to talk me to move there. Told him it ain't happening with a mortgage, a wife, and two daughters. But it is a nice area there.

I know exactly where he lives. The place looks nice. It's a brand new development. I'm in a single home on Lombard Street off of Mail Street.

Anyone have next Monday off? Temp looks like it's going to be in the mid 40's with a 40% chance of rain. So if it doesn't rain we could possibly fly somewhere.

Reactions: PLlava01
So me and Pllava01 are planning on flying on Sunday around noon. It'll be 37 degrees but otherwise should be good drone flying weather. If there are others who want to fly that day, let us know and we'll pick a flying area in area central located for people.

Signing in from Rockledge. It was a very long wait but finally have my Mavic! I normally fly at the AMA field at Benjamin Rush State Park just off the boulevard. I'll no doubt be there over the weekend.

Signing in from Rockledge. It was a very long wait but finally have my Mavic! I normally fly at the AMA field at Benjamin Rush State Park just off the boulevard. I'll no doubt be there over the weekend.

Welcome! Can you link a gps cord to the park? Maybe we can do a flight this weekend. We were thinking Sunday at noon

That's near northeast Philly airport so may need to be careful. I'm out in the VF area if that's better, just no flying in the national park except the club flying field and you need to be a member to fly there.

That's near northeast Philly airport so may need to be careful. I'm out in the VF area if that's better, just no flying in the national park except the club flying field and you need to be a member to fly there.

I'll check sectional maps and make sure we're clear to fly. But seeing how they have a RC field there most likely they are good within the park area.

The question is do we need to be members of the club to fly there?

Being an AMA charter field, does everyone interested have AMA? Then the question of do we need to be members @JTS

You don't need to be a member of the club (I'm not), however you do need to be AMA members. It is very close to the airport but it's an official AMA site and has been there for decades. When I asked members about it they told me simply to land if I see a manned aircraft anywhere near.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett