DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not satisfactory footage

gusri.candra

Reactions
Hi pilot,

I've been a year flying mavic pro, but never satisfied with footage quality. they failed to get better focus.

thought.??

This looks like footage from the low quality mobile device cache, not the original footage from the SD card.

What settings are you using ?

It looks like something is on the lens. The top of the frame looks cloudy. Are you flying with the gimbal protector dome on? Any filters? Is the lens clean?

Reactions: daisy-girl
Don’t bother with downloading the footage through the app - the only way to get the true quality is to put the SD card into your computer.

And as lannes said, there’s almost no reason to not select 4K as the quality.

Make sure you tap to focus once you’re in the air so that your shot is clear. You may need to invest in some ND filters to get the exposure and colour balanced right

Don’t bother with downloading the footage through the app - the only way to get the true quality is to put the SD card into your computer.

And as lannes said, there’s almost no reason to not select 4K as the quality.

Make sure you tap to focus once you’re in the air so that your shot is clear. You may need to invest in some ND filters to get the exposure and colour balanced right
thank for advise. just don't wanna loose the card connection for taking off and on quite often.

can not edit directly on my HP. what your normally setting.??

my normal setting is 4k/24fps and landscape, color = vivid, video format = mov, PAL, AWB.

I use Powerdirector 16 for editing, on a i7 2.6ghz with 32gb ram using windows 10 - 64bit, with a Nvidia Titan X Pascal GPU

Normally I do 4K/24fps with colour=D-Cinelike , MOV format, and white balance dependant on the weather.

I edit this all on a Core i5 MacBook Pro

little bit improvement, with ND-32, +1,0,0. stil d-cinelake. the final ev value was -1.

any thought for improvement.?

thank

try your sharpness at -1 not plus 1, i read that possitive sharpness adds noise reduction which may look soft, u can add sharpness in post, i use -1 for photos with good results

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52