DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Now What !!!

Nope, but there are many many guys having problems. I guess there is something wrong with all of our phones... lol

I don't see even a single post in this thread reporting the problem except yours. Quite the opposite in fact. Who are these "many, many guys"?

I don't see even a single post in this thread reporting the problem except yours. Quite the opposite in fact. Who are these "many, many guys"?

I reported the same problem earlier in this thread, but I don't see it as a defect, incompatibility, etc. To me it's clear that it's a thermal issue and the phone is working as designed, even if it's not great for this application. My iPhones have always dimmed the screen for thermal management reasons if they got very hot, for example when sitting in a hot car. It's happened to me once since getting the Mavic Air 2, on a hot day standing in the sun. All my other flights have been fine. It's obviously going to vary a lot depending on circumstances.

I reported the same problem earlier in this thread, but I don't see it as a defect, incompatibility, etc. To me it's clear that it's a thermal issue and the phone is working as designed, even if it's not great for this application. My iPhones have always dimmed the screen for thermal management reasons if they got very hot, for example when sitting in a hot car. It's happened to me once since getting the Mavic Air 2, on a hot day standing in the sun. All my other flights have been fine. It's obviously going to vary a lot depending on circumstances.

Agreed. I saw your post, and the thermal issue is well documented. But it's not the lack of CPU power that the OP was proposing, and it's a problem with any phone, which is why I didn't count it as the same problem.

Ok guys just deleted several post. Some where just in cleaning.
Lets be civil and not get argumentative or calling anyone names.
Thanks
."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead