DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nuzzle GPS Tracker

Still waiting for mine. Their email from yesterday said it would ship by Jan. 12-19, at least for me based on the time I ordered.

Last edited:
Where does one mount either Nuzzle or Marco Polo on a Mavic?
Most people have been mounting trackers either on top of the battery or on the Mavic arms. The mounting location really depends on the size of the tracker.

Reactions: erkme73
Anyone received their Nuzzle tracker yet?
Just got word Friday, Jan. 20, that because the plastic case for the tracker failed a 3 meter drop test,
they're re-manufuacturing some or all of the cases. They mentioned the timeframe for the delay would be announced this week.
At least that's what is affecting my order from last December.

I received the same email.

Have some hope. Those growing pains even happen to large companies that sell Mavics ;)

I have a stupid question having never pre-ordered anything from a startup company before. I was viewing this on the web and it was initially predicted to ship Mar-2016. Then now just when they were supposed to start shipping they found a flaw and the ship date has been pushed back. So if you buy this and say the product never goes to market is there any recourse.

Thanks

So if you buy this and say the product never goes to market is there any recourse.
What happens when you buy anything and the seller does not come through? The same would apply here.

What happens when you buy anything and the seller does not come through? The same would apply here.
I thought that to be the case as well but once read a thread where someone preordered and the product never was marketed. The company took a bunch of preorders to help raise $$$ and I see something similar on the Nuzzle site. But this buyer only got part of his $$$ back as he was told it was like investing in a company (they took X amount of preorders to raise Y amount of money) and the company failed to market a workable product. But I see they take Paypal and am completely comfortable with that.

Thanks

I just got the following update from Nuzzle:

"Per my email on Friday, I wanted to send you a detailed timeline on when the Nuzzle units will be ready to ship after we had an issue with the battery housings that affected your order.

We anticipate your order will ship on or before March 13th and I will keep you updated throughout each stage of the process. I have broken down the manufacturing and shipping process below to provide complete transparency and so you will know when to expect to receive updates.

Manufacturing the new battery housings is a two-step process: first they must be molded at our plastics manufacturer, and then they must be sent to our main factory for assembly. Our factories in China are currently shut down due to the Chinese New Year holiday and our plastics manufacturer will open back up on February 8th. Due to this, they have set a completion date of February 16th, at which point the battery housings will be ready for paint. The turnaround for painting and getting them to our main factory for assembly is about 10 business days. They should be delivered for assembly on or before March 2nd and we anticipate having all the units assembled, packaged and ready for air shipment on or before March 10th. It takes 3-5 days to get the shipment ready, schedule the flights, and go through customs to our shipping warehouse in New Jersey. Then, your order will ready to ship to you from Bergen (our US logistics partner) by March 13th.

I promise to keep you informed and personally provide an update each step of the way.

Thank you again for your continued support."

I just got the same Nuzzle email...

Latest shipping update from Nuzzle...

Attachments

• Untitled.pdf
    122.3 KB · Views: 14
It appears that the Nuzzle is now shipping. I guess these are even available in a store or two. Website says if you order now your Nuzzle will be shipped in 10 days.

Anyone here actually receive a Nuzzle yet?

I am on their mailing list for Nuzzle and got an email today saying if I ordered today it would be shipped within 10 days. The website says the same and that preorders are shipping now. I think many people are still hoping that Ping delivers as their claimed battery life is 3 months as opposed to 2-3 days for Nuzzle. But most people I know have major questions of how a 300mAh battery can last anywhere close to the stated time of 3 months

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851