DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Obstacle course

6:28 Don't you think you lost signal and it initiated a RTH?

Last edited:
6:38 Don't you think you lost signal and it initiated a RTH?

Not sure if you really mean 06:38, that was just him controlling the drone. The only time it maybe tried to go home automatically was above the tall buildings.

07:20 @ "Sports mode" hehe.

He must give notice in advance... This would be even more fun to watch live. Goes around in his neighborhood like a ghost.

Not sure if you really mean 06:38, that was just him controlling the drone. The only time it maybe tried to go home automatically was above the tall buildings.

07:20 @ "Sports mode" hehe.

He must give notice in advance... This would be even more fun to watch live. Goes around in his neighborhood like a ghost.

Sorry, meant 6:28. It was blocked behind cement and then rose quickly.

I can't figure out why anyone would want to press their luck with a $1K toy. If you wreck it then repairs are a hassle & no toy for weeks.

He tapped the tip of a rotor blade trying to work his way back out of the hole. Then he semi-panic shot up once he felt he was clear of the area.

It looked to me like he was already out of the hole at that point and slightly to the side. Then it rose up and he said I don't know what happened there, which I'm figuring he meant didn't know why it rose up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya