DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OEM Tablet Holder

flyNfrank

Reactions
I don't know if it true or not, but someone said that 98% of Mavic owners don't know about this option. If you have a standard size tablet you are good to go out of the box!

This has been discussed in many threads here. Some people like it. Some don't. I find it makes the remote controller a bit awkward to hold.

This has been discussed in many threads here. Some people like it. Some don't. I find it makes the remote controller a bit awkward to hold.

I was afraid of that. I did 2 separate searches prior to posting this but did not see any title directed towards it.

So when you tried this option, were you holding the controller or the tablet, or both?

I just hold the remote controller -- like usual. The difference is that you need to bend your arms in an unusual way to prevent them from covering the screen. I suppose it could become second nature if you do it a lot though.

I just hold the remote controller -- like usual. The difference is that you need to bend your arms in an unusual way to prevent them from covering the screen. I suppose it could become second nature if you do it a lot though.
As long as you don't get Carpel Tunnel :)

Many posters commented that using tablets defeats the portability purpose of the Mavic, blah blah blah. But then watch these same posters buy these big bulky hard case containers for their magics lol

I for one will b using a tablet, I'm blind as a bat haha

Reactions: Rangerdave

So if I just knew where I could buy a Mavic at the regular price, I'd be super happy.

Btw, tablet are in the category of being portable. They're an option to keep from dragging your pc around.

So if I just knew where I could buy a Mavic at the regular price, I'd be super happy.
Some people are finding them in Apple stores. They are available in very limited quantity though.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11