DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I see some tables there with one entry in each. Are those the "leaderboards"? If so, what is the point of the empty entries? To provide exercise for one's scrolling finger? :)
This leaderboard was just recently started and has been extended to support both FCC and CE modes.
To prevent the need to spend time to add the listagain each time a new one needs posting. Thumbswayup
Those are just example entries. And as Thomas B mentions, It is a way to speed up new entries. Once someone is added to a new class section, the example entry will be overwritten.

To prevent the need to spend time to add the listagain each time a new one needs posting. Thumbswayup

Oh, great .. so every reader has to enjoy the empty entries and scroll down past them just to save a few seconds of adding one line by the updater. Why not just post the top line?

And put the tables before the rules, too, to avoid the seven down-scrolls before one sees the data ...

Oh, great .. so every reader has to enjoy the empty entries and scroll down past them just to save a few seconds of adding one line by the updater. Why not just post the top line?

And put the tables before the rules, too, to avoid the seven down-scrolls before one sees the data ...
Thanks for your input. Here’s a link to view all the leaderboards.
The formatting is standard among all as you will see. Best to message Admin if you want a major change such as you suggest.
Looks like we’re done here other than leaderboard postings.
Cheers!

I would like to submit my Stock Mavic Mini FFC flight for the leader board.

A nice entry however will require Airdata to fully verify your flight. Please see rules of engagement. Please see the other leaderboards for reference. You will have to prove your flight with this data to be considered. You will be able to see the links to your video once you meet the criteria!

That is the perfect and safest place ever for range testing [emoji106]. @Chucky Cheese Can you try it while recording in 2.7k and moving gimbal a little more? Would be interesting to see if it really makes a difference.

We do have a great place to Fly Long Rang. But as far as safest? When you have two bodies of water on both sides of your little strip of land it doesn’t give you A big margin for error. 19,000ft is doable I think.

My first long flight, really my first flight with this mini. I'll be back with a farther distance. this was a dry run for me.

Nice :)
I hope your next post will not be: Lost my MM, wasn't my fault I swear ;)

Anything above 5km gets tricky. Don't lose it too quickly. See how it behaves first in different situations and what can you do to recover connection etc.

Reactions: Phxbird57
Nice :)
I hope your next post will not be: Lost my MM, wasn't my fault I swear ;)

Anything above 5km gets tricky. Don't lose it too quickly. See how it behaves first in different situations and what can you do to recover connection etc.
I can drive and get it ( would not be my first S&R a drone) out to 18000 ft. after that it maybe seating in a McDonald's parking lot...:p:D

Ok Pilots,
We have our first entries logged on the board. Congrats to @DustinDunnill for such a awesome flight! It will be a tough one to beat!
I may have the wrong guy, but Im pretty sure @DustinDunnill is the guy from the Maui video, He is the reason I went out and bought a MM.

Last edited:
My first long flight, really my first flight with this mini. I'll be back with a farther distance. this was a dry run for me.
A very nice run! @Phxbird57 Will update the board shortly!:cool:

I was out today. was not excepting to break top record with the wind blowing. But check out the warning I got just before turning around.

Well, that was definitely a lot better! Nice Run! Board updated!;)

What! Still no suicide entries? With all the wind flyaways, someone ought to be willing to sacrifice a downwind flyaway and chase it for the record! ;)

Reactions: Phxbird57
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie