DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

I don't remember what it's called, but China is not using CE. I believe the tx power is somewhere in between CE and FCC?

The mode use in China is so call SRRC mode. Same output as CE mode. Both 20dBm compare with FCC mode 26dBm. Therefore an additional mode of SRRC in China is meaningless.

IMG_20180723_132340_685.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Porto

It's a good flight anytime you get out 50k and make home! Are you still using the two Proteks 3600 and where you just shooting for 50K or were you using percentage of battery or voltage reading to determine your turnaround point?

Reactions: Aumoe
It's a good flight anytime you get out 50k and make home! Are you still using the two Proteks 3600?
Yeah I did use proteks on that one. I have 2 of the 4000 muiltistar lihv and 4500 TPs but no chance to try yet. May be on Sunday if the weather will cooperate

Yeah I did use proteks on that one. I have 2 of the 4000 muiltistar lihv and 4500 TPs but no chance to try yet. May be on Sunday if the weather will cooperate

Good luck with the new batteries, I'm hoping the weather finally clears up where I'm at we've been having heavy rains for the past few days.

Reactions: Aumoe
I'm at the beach this week. I thought it would be nice to fly here but 1st I have to remove the no fly zone **** , and don't like going over water after all . Got out about 20k and turned around

Reactions: SkyNinja
I'm at the beach this week. I thought it would be nice to fly here but 1st I have to remove the no fly zone **** , and don't like going over water after all . Got out about 20k and turned around

I Lost my first Mavic to Davy Jones Locker doing a 50K flight over water and came up 1200ft to short.

I Lost my first Mavic to Davy Jones Locker doing a 50K flight over water and came up 1200ft to short.
Sorry boss that sucks. I'm on #4 myself I do have 2 MPP that's pretty new. And 1 still missing in woods

@JakeMaxxUAV

Jake, The leaderboard numbers are out of order. and I should be #2, Pento (58,928 ft - pento - Battery Mod (# 2677 ) crashed and did not make it back to his home point so he should not be on the leaderboard.

Last edited:
@JakeMaxxUAV my longest stock run is post #2728 27, 261feet . My best modded run is post #2742 at 51,125 feet . Thanks for the updates bro

I'm thinking about getting a phantom. Just don't know a lot about them could use some advice about Which one i should get ?I will be modding it @SkyNinja or @dirtybum any suggestions?

Yeah I was checking those out this weekend. Seems like something we to get into. But with new mavic coming soon just not sure yet. I can't get both spent to much money lately
I could use a sponsor lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi