Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oh nooooooo

• Thread starter Deleted member 133794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland back in National lockdown from midnight tonight, which probably means
we will be following after Boris's TV announcement at 8 pm tonight.....the question
is will he say what things can still happen ( can we fly Boris ) or will it be a total shutdown
like March was.
Go fly but on your own.

Sadly, the pandemic is affecting many around the world. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Reactions: Lastrexking
For those looking of a "way round" the current UK restrictions, just remember your actions may cause our hobby to be seen in a bad way.. there are many other ways to enjoy.. possibly review the footage you already have, or plan new trips, or has been suggested if you have MM1/2 fly from home..
Good advice jnatt.

By the way, how does the MM 1 &2 exemption work? Is this something to do with the new rules?

Remember that those who have MM 1+2 can still fly from residential areas (own garden) in the UK if done responsibly.
Be responsible and stay safe all of you ??
How does the MM 1 &2 “exemption” work? Is this something to do with the new rules?

Apart from freight cargo planes, I reckon there should be a total ban on holiday flying until a good majority of the population have been vaccinated.
It is ludicrous that the UK has seen more than 20 million passengers pass through the borders since this pandemic started.
Out of interest I looked at the Government air bridge list, most of the countries required you on entry, to in room quarantine for 14 days at a government appointed hotel. At your (rather high) expense.

Why have we not pressed into service some of our mothballed RAF stations/married quarters and done the same thing?

Out of interest I looked at the Government air bridge list, most of the countries required you on entry, to in room quarantine for 14 days at a government appointed hotel. At your (rather high) expense.

Why have we not pressed into service some of our mothballed RAF stations/married quarters and done the same thing?

Exactly.

Australia immediately stopped international flights at the start of the outbreak and with the exception of New Zealand has the lowest number of cases in the world.

I was stuck in the UK for 10-months trying to get home to Sydney after travelling to visit my dying mother in February before all this kicked-off.

The UK should have shut their borders much sooner. I’m one of many English born people glad I no longer live there but dearly miss the beautiful countryside.

Reactions: CJG

Cricky someone get out of bed the wrong side ?

Was planning on going out tomorrow to a spot where I have flown many times and never seen a soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78