DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oh nooooooo

• Thread starter Deleted member 133794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from freight cargo planes, I reckon there should be a total ban on holiday flying until a good majority of the population have been vaccinated.
It is ludicrous that the UK has seen more than 20 million passengers pass through the borders since this pandemic started.

What? People are dying. Our hospitals in major cities are filling up. We supposed to just carry on as normal?
Yes, you do carry on as normal. If lockdowns worked you would not be in lockdown again. Hard to inderstand why people are so willing to give up rights.

• Angry
Reactions: Prismatic
I know many of you in UK are saying that you can go fly because it is quiet and you won't see anyone.. and probably from Covid you are safe, even though you are likely going against local rules.. BUT it is when you slip and break something I get concerned as ambulance services we are on our knees. We are exhausted all I have dealt with is people falling on ice and breaking stuff.. none of them needed to be out they all thought that their leisure activity and entertainment was more important.. and they all had to wait hours in the cold.. Hospitals are full ambulance services are breaking.. please for once just do the right thing!

I know many of you in UK are saying that you can go fly because it is quiet and you won't see anyone.. and probably from Covid you are safe, even though you are likely going against local rules.. BUT it is when you slip and break something I get concerned as ambulance services we are on our knees. We are exhausted all I have dealt with is people falling on ice and breaking stuff.. none of them needed to be out they all thought that their leisure activity and entertainment was more important.. and they all had to wait hours in the cold.. Hospitals are full ambulance services are breaking.. please for once just do the right thing!
Well said. I walked my dogs at lunch time (something that can’t be avoided), and it was still very icy. Ended up walking on the road.

Yes there are times people do need to go out.. After work I will be taking my dog out too. But if it isn't essential like dog walking stay in..

Reactions: Lastrexking
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC