Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oil and water

tonydeli7

Reactions
Site
antonisdeligiannis.com
Oil and water by Antonis Deligiannis, on Flickr

The Olive Press Hotel is a former oil press factory located in Molyvos. I always wondered,why there were many olive oil factories near the sea and many had piers. After a quick search I found that it was cheaper back then, to transfer the oil using boats than using cars.

The Olive Press Hotel is a former oil press factory located in Molyvos. I always wondered,why there were many olive oil factories near the sea and many had piers. After a quick search I found that it was cheaper back then, to transfer the oil using boats than using cars.
Nice shot, nice info.

Reactions: tonydeli7

Beautiful shot , So clean as always, Now that I have greece on my list of V spots im wondering is this a tourist spot of local hangout ?

Beautiful shot , So clean as always, Now that I have greece on my list of V spots im wondering is this a tourist spot of local hangout ?

This photo is from Molyvos.On the island of Lesvos there are three villages that are tourist spots: Eresos,Skala Kallonis and Molyvos

But none of them are like visiting Rhodes or Mykonos. You come here to chillout all day at the beach,eat,drink ouzo and admire nature. (And fly your drone ? )

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Antonis, I was pleased that it was a beautiful shot with some history....I was fearful it would be a perspective from above looking down on some oil disaster in your beautiful region.....so please it wasn't....thanks for sharing ...from Down Under

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent