DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok guys I got a mini 3 pro.

No more mini’s for me. The mini 1 left a bad taste. Prop hitting the body issue that took two trips to DJI to resolve.
I use these cards for all my other stuff. Don’t ask how many“stuff” there is!
Cards I have used in my m1’s and m2 never gave me any issues
not sure why same type say to slow in this mini 3 .Me figure it out.

Hi DC for the card i use a San Disk Extreme 64 GB the red and gold ones
as far as the screen holder is concerned ,i cant be of much help as i have the RC with built in screen
I agree, the SanDisk Reda nd gold ones have worked well for me. I have also had good luck with the PNY branded high speed cards and they are cheaper than the Sandisk.

Hi DC for the card i use a San Disk Extreme 64 GB the red and gold ones
as far as the screen holder is concerned ,i cant be of much help as i have the RC with built in screen
I have the RC as well, as I like to take it along with me on my Can Am Spyder. But when space and convenience are not an issue, I much prefer tha 11” screen on the iPad Pro. The Pro is rated at 600 nits, and I believe the RC is 700. I hardly ever shoot in the middle of the day. The one time I did, the Georgia sun was so bright, I wasn’t going to be able to see anything unless I found some shade. I have sun shades for both, but have yet to use either one of them.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have the RC as well, as I like to take it along with me on my Can Am Spyder. But when space and convenience are not an issue, I much prefer tha 11” screen on the iPad Pro. The Pro is rated at 600 nits, and I believe the RC is 700. I hardly ever shoot in the middle of the day. The one time I did, the Georgia sun was so bright, I wasn’t going to be able to see anything unless I found some shade. I have sun shades for both, but have yet to use either one of them.
I fly mostly from my truck so in the shade anyway but when out
i find shade too which isn’t hard here. And like you I’m morning and evening. 👍👍
prefer my truck. Has AC and heat 😀14072477-14C3-46B8-96DF-C36BF72EDD8B.jpeg

Reactions: dmiles119
I fly mostly from my truck so in the shade anyway but when out
i find shade too which isn’t hard here. And like you I’m morning and evening. 👍👍
prefer my truck. Has AC and heat 😀View attachment 155006
Yea shade and AC I do not have with my Spyder. 😂 I also did a mod on one of my controllers from long ago that looks a lot like the ones you had in the picture. Pretty much just did it for fun as I never have been an extreme flyer. I’m drifting off topic, but I just had to mention it, that brought back some memories.

Well I’ve ordered some sd cards just need the right cables.
going to try sevreal holders but mostly fly from truck so need to find cables ,one 3’ and one for holder .me be 8” or 12”.

Attachments

• BDF73ACC-0013-4EF9-BC98-1A105FC3BEFD.jpeg
    BDF73ACC-0013-4EF9-BC98-1A105FC3BEFD.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 0B4337B6-C362-439E-A99A-FE1BD7365208.jpeg
    0B4337B6-C362-439E-A99A-FE1BD7365208.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 3D56CD3E-E093-4D69-B4D5-407D876F6866.jpeg
    3D56CD3E-E093-4D69-B4D5-407D876F6866.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Is this it CYNOVA Drone Tablet Holder, DJI Controller Tablet
Holder
And thanks for looking and Welcome to the forum. 👍
Yes,4” to 13.5”...it is made to fit dji rc n1 remote....i am using ipad pro 9.7,it holds great,it is not slipping out of holder....if you are thinking of installing mod like alientech than you should get different holder,it is not amplifier “friendly”....
Btw.immigrated from parrot pilots,mini 3 is my first dji, amazing drone 👍

Yes,4” to 13.5”...it is made to fit dji rc n1 remote....i am using ipad pro 9.7,it holds great,it is not slipping out of holder....if you are thinking of installing mod like alientech than you should get different holder,it is not amplifier “friendly”....
Btw.immigrated from parrot pilots,mini 3 is my first dji, amazing drone 👍
Thanks going to try one. If don’t care for it it will go in gift box like I have no telling how much I’ve put in there and sent. Getting it, San disk extreme pro 64 gb cards and done got a Belkin 5’ cord to fly in truck set up,just need to find shorter one to use with this holder. Wont buy Bellini from wallyworld no more was 20 bucks 🙄might check out our AT&T store here but they normally high. What else isn’t in this hobby and yes I mod parrot forum too 😀 Not no help but to welcome and do reports like lots of other forums I’m in but there anyway 🥴

I can vouch for the Mavmount holder. I’ve had one for my Air 2 RC for almost 2 years. It is rock solid.
It looks good and if I had got the M3 thats the way I most likely
went but being I fly mostly from my truck and trying to stay within
my budget I just can’t swing that one right now. Kinda sitting in
the cheap seats right now 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Aerial West
Ok guys I’ve changed up. Went from this
C6E97FC4-C9DF-4123-9063-E6E516B7E050.jpeg
to this

148226D6-1D6C-45CA-A047-2E3E2F5E5622.jpeg
but is a learning curve witch OMM is helping with. Like it a lot.
guess I will list it in clasifeds for someone to mod or whatever.
is way different than the other 🤷‍♂️
Edit that extender won’t work with my 10.9 iPad with a case in it.
A mini iPad would be ok but a case on your pad 🤨

Reactions: Rchawks
Am also considering a Mini 3 pro with the DJI RC controller also.Like the form factor of the built in screen.
Hope you enjoy your new setup.Have a good one.
I am it’s just a learning curve from the plain controller. I do like it just have to learn it. 😀
just out of practice and still miss the Go app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura