DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OKOLO new pano 360 app. Full Free!

Nice - will have to try it out. Have you used it @Wingo

Only obvious downside I see is;
"..... you hereby grant to Okolo a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service."

Hi
Yes I tested just the web portal just uploading -+ 40 photos taken by Litchi pano. The stitching done by OKOLO was perfect and on top it generated the missing sky also perfectly.

As soon as the Panorama is created by OKOLO it is immediately visible by all (status public). No possibility at all to keep it private or only visible by those knowing its URL. But of course up to you to delete it if your not happy with this.

Next step for me is to test the ios app.
I like specially the fact that this app can shoot up to 10 Panoramas in one go.

"..... you hereby grant to Okolo a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service."
It's the same with DJI Skypixel, and Maps Made Easy. It's free so there must be a catch, always.

Reactions: Kilrah

A very good reason to NOT use the software/service.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan