DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old Mavic, New Member - Lincolnshire

- Pete -

Reactions
Hi guys, how’s it going? I’m Pete, from Lincolnshire (Boston) new to the drone world but I’ve been into photography for a little while now and seeing all these amazing face down photos has made me decide to get involved.
So I’ve bought myself a 2nd hand Mavic Pro, figured if it doesn’t work out or if I crash/lose it it’s not as bad as losing a brand new one, but obviously I will do my best to keep it in as good a condition as the rest of my gear!

Reactions: dirkclod
Do a little reading, then read again(the manual)and you’ll be fine.
Fun little camera. Remember, home point is your friend and without it, your new adventure may not find it’s way home. And questions are free!

Answers are high.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: - Pete -
Thanks for the guidance gents, I’ve wanted to get one for some time but I’ve always been a bit put off due to how conspicuous they are! I don’t like the idea of disturbing the peace, as I live in quite a quiet area.

But we recently had a drone pilot come to work to do some marketing footage and whilst he wasn’t operating I bent his ear a bit and he said that sure they’re a bit noisy on take off, but once they’re in the air they’re not half as noticeable, at least with the smaller consumer ones - he was using a gigantic 8 armed thing at the time with what looked like an a7riii hanging off it, and obviously that was a bit less subtle.

However, it got me thinking that maybe it’s more my insecurities that are holding me back, and I won’t know till I have a go and fire one up. So here I am!

Reactions: WAXMAN
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: - Pete -
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter