DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

On the Way to purchase a Mavic Mini

Welcome to the forum! :)

MM is leaps over the Tello, although the Tello's vision positioning gives you a taste of the stability of the Mini.. You will be pleased. Video recordings are much better since the recordings are made to the on board SD rather than at the app. The Tello could have produced great videos if it were capable of having an SD onboard.

MM combo pack purchased today ! First fly tomorrow....is somebody know a safe way to fix RC + Phone on my mountain bike bar ?

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Hello everybody, thanks for acceptance on this forum. I'm from Belgium and plan to upgrade from a Ryze Tello to a Mavic Mini. Intersted by the 250 g of this model, according with the rules of New EU laws.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello everybody, thanks for acceptance on this forum. I'm from Belgium and plan to upgrade from a Ryze Tello to a Mavic Mini. Intersted by the 250 g of this model, according with the rules of New EU laws.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone