DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro One from today

Lovely image! Perfect composition, color, leading lines, movement...
However, I would have erased the black object on the sand (spot healing brush in Photoshop).

Dale
Miami.
Thank you.
The black object is a car! I left it there only for posting here. If I will print it I might crop it slightly and errase the car. For the purpose of posting here I thought I leave it there as it provides sense of scale of the immense size of the landscape.
I appreciate your comment.

Thank you.
The black object is a car! I left it there only for posting here. If I will print it I might crop it slightly and errase the car. For the purpose of posting here I thought I leave it there as it provides sense of scale of the immense size of the landscape.
I appreciate your comment.

Filmark:

No need to crop. It s better uncoropped. Here it is after car removed with spot healing brush in Photoshop.

Dale
1709738962522.jpeg

If you want to be such a purist you should have erased also myself piloting the drone😉. Finding me might be a challenge thought🫠. Trust me I am there!!
Yes- I saw you at 3:30 in the rock on the right. I am not a purist, but I have a critical eye in photography.

Yes- I saw you at 3:30 in the rock on the right. I am not a purist, but I have a critical eye in photography.
A spoiler: I am at 9:00 right near the edge.
All good, my friend. I appreciate your comment and effort to erase the car. It does look better without it

I see you at 9:00 and I also see what Dale is referring to at 3:00. Both look like people.

I see you at 9:00 and I also see what Dale is referring to at 3:00. Both look like people
True. The resolution of this posted image was too small to clearly see what is what.
A bit of story behind the black car on the beach:
When I walked down there over a small sand dune from my car I left on the road about 100m away I saw the poor guy in the bogged down car and his lady partner who were frantically working with shovel for over an hour trying to get out before the high tide arrives. There was no another soul there to help them! All ended up well and they got out just in time. The lady managed to flag down a car with max tracks boards on the roof and the strangers helped them to get out. Soft sand can be deceiving and sometimes dangerous to drive in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dbez1
Awesome photo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2