DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OneDrive on SC

pcmpete

Reactions
I am a big fan of Microsoft OneDrive for my online cloud storage. I was able to able install the app on my SC so I can upload directly from my MP2 or the SC sd card.
Does anyone see any issues or problems with having this installed on the SC?

Thanks

Reactions: ff22
I am a big fan of Microsoft OneDrive for my online cloud storage. I was able to able install the app on my SC so I can upload directly from my MP2 or the SC sd card.
Does anyone see any issues or problems with having this installed on the SC?

Thanks
I would just make sure to kill the app before flying.

It’s gonna take a good amount of time to upload video to OneDrive and download it again. I’d be very selective about what you decide to upload.

Love the ingenuity though. Let us know how it goes

Doesn't the SC only obtain footage in max 1080p? Whilst the aircraft can record in 4k? I thought the SC was used more as a way to review the footage rather than capture the full footage from the aircraft itself? Still, it's a neat idea.

Doesn't the SC only obtain footage in max 1080p? Whilst the aircraft can record in 4k? I thought the SC was used more as a way to review the footage rather than capture the full footage from the aircraft itself? Still, it's a neat idea.
The SC has an SD card reader so you can take the SD card out of the drone put it in the SC and review the high quality video on the SC. you can also upload the high quality video from the SD card to OneDrive apparently

The SC has an SD card reader so you can take the SD card out of the drone put it in the SC and review the high quality video on the SC. you can also upload the high quality video from the SD card to OneDrive apparently
Ah yes, that's true Good idea ? . Did you install OD via Amazon Store or another way?

Ah yes, that's true Good idea [emoji362] . Did you install OD via Amazon Store or another way?

Yes. Via Amazon store.
Granted it does take a while to upload the files.
On a side note, I also use a WD Wireless Pro hard drive as a backup option.
I like to backup my files on the road. Just gives me piece of mind.

@freetail and Brett:

While reviewing images there's the ability to download what you are viewing to the SC (or device without smart controller). There's a small icon to initiate the download. BE AWARE: while photos transfer fairly fast, videos can take MINUTES. Also, it you've take an pan or 360 spherical, it can also be downloaded but not the component parts.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs